Academic Advising

First-Time-in-College (FTIC) Students

First-Time-in-College (FTIC) students are eligible to meet with their assigned First Year Advising & Exploration (FYAE) academic advisor for major and career exploration.

Undecided Upperclassmen

Appointments are available with FYAE for upperclassmen who are undecided on a major. Appointments will be scheduled for major exploration purposes only, and will not include schedule planning. Schedule planning would occur with the appropriate college based on your major choice.

Upperclassmen with declared majors

Upperclassmen with declared majors, or those seeking information about a specific major, should meet with academic advisors from the college advising office of that major. You can find contact information for the college advising office of your major through College Connections.